« Home | Halifax likes to drink » | Willie is coming! » | The Christmas Tree debacle » | Sport Nova Scotia » | Halifax Tuesdays » | The Parade of Lights post game report » | Halifax drivers » | Parade of Lights » | Sunny day in the Fax » | Halifax Rainy Days » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Snow

Good day, now that someone has left a comment on my blog it has made me more interested in updating the site. So I am sure most of you know , we got quite a lot of snow this weekend. Well Friday night we did and the rest of the weekend it was melting. Friday night was my first Halifax snow storm and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It was that big, movie snow that looks nice falling to the ground. Granted I was lucky I had no reason to go outside or I did not lose my power like a lot of people did.

here are some pics of the snow.

I will get to working on this site some more this week with a lot more Halifax news.





Thanks for the pics. It's still just too hot in Florida these days, especially for Labradors.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location