« Home | Halifax Tuesdays » | The Parade of Lights post game report » | Halifax drivers » | Parade of Lights » | Sunny day in the Fax » | Halifax Rainy Days » | Let me know where you are reading from » | Halifax walking » | 5 Favourite Places in Halifax » | I love this City » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Sport Nova Scotia

Today I visited Sport Nova Scotia to volunteer as a webmaster for Triathlon Nova Scotia. It was pretty cool to see the place and to meet a few people So now for a few hours a week I get to play webmaster, updating their site and helping out in other ways that they need. It will be good experience and something good to put on a resume.

Weather report for today, warm but rainy. The season is so confusing!

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location