« Home | The Parade of Lights post game report » | Halifax drivers » | Parade of Lights » | Sunny day in the Fax » | Halifax Rainy Days » | Let me know where you are reading from » | Halifax walking » | 5 Favourite Places in Halifax » | I love this City » 

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 

Halifax Tuesdays

Good day from Halifax, it is Tuesday and today that means rain and wind. It is not the end of the world because it is warm. Can you believe 10 Celcius on November 22nd!

anyways I have not had a chance to get to this blog as of late but I wanted to share some things that are coming soon.

  • reviews of places I have been
  • more links of Halifax
  • what to do in the middle of the day on a Wednesday.
  • a little bit of history about my move here.
  • Toronto vs. Halifax
  • Why is chicken so much money out here?

any many more.

please also check out my website michaelcusden.com if you are needing help looking for work in the city.

thanks

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location