« Home | 5 Favourite Places in Halifax » | I love this City » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Halifax walking

Today I went for a walk downtown. I needed to go to Kinko's and I heard that is was on Spring Garden Road. So I walkde to Quinpool and went east across the the CVC corner and then to Spring Garden. It is certainly a busy street on a weekday afternoon. I finally found the kinkos and did what I had to do. On the street I got a free copy of some new magazine launching here. I have not looked at it yet but if it is of any value I can post it soon. I walked back home stopping at Video Differance and then the Superstore. I am going to make a big dinner tonight and had to get some things.

Now I am home and the sun has gone in for the day.
That is Halifax Life........

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location