« Home | Let me know where you are reading from » | Halifax walking » | 5 Favourite Places in Halifax » | I love this City » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

Halifax Rainy Days

Well it is the second day in a row of windy rain here in Halifax and it does not make for great dog walking weather. I came home a short while ago with my Chocolate Lab, who now could be called Muddy Lab. It is very tricky to tell just how dirty he is since he is already brown. I find out pretty quick when he steps foot onto the white kitchen floor. Oh to be a dog owner, not everyday is sunny and nice but you still have to walk them. I wonder what would happen if I just let him out the front door and let him walk himself?

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

Best regards from NY! » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location