« Home | Parade of Lights » | Sunny day in the Fax » | Halifax Rainy Days » | Let me know where you are reading from » | Halifax walking » | 5 Favourite Places in Halifax » | I love this City » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Halifax drivers

I would like to make a comment on one thing I do not like about this city so far. The drivers! I have lived in many large cities (Windsor, London, Toronto) and I have never seen such bad drivers as I do here. Many times when I am out walking my dog usually, I am almost hit crossing the street. The reasons are plenty, people running red lights, going through designated walk zones and the number one reason, not stopping on right turns. So many times I need to pull my dog back from getting hit because people just round a right corner without stopping like they have the right of way. It is not always the case but usually it is people on cell phones. Even the one time I rode my bike around the city I felt very untrusting of the drivers. This is from someone who rode his bike for 3 years on the streets of Toronto. People of Halifax you have a great city that I totally love but the drivers need to watch where the hell they are going.

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location