« Home | Willie is coming! » | The Christmas Tree debacle » | Sport Nova Scotia » | Halifax Tuesdays » | The Parade of Lights post game report » | Halifax drivers » | Parade of Lights » | Sunny day in the Fax » | Halifax Rainy Days » | Let me know where you are reading from » 

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 

Halifax likes to drink

I read this is the herald today

"One in five Nova Scotians is at a higher risk for alcohol-related injuries and diseases, a study released Monday by Nova Scotia Health Promotion says.
The Alcohol Indicators report for 1999-2004 suggests that about 20 per cent of Nova Scotians, most under the age of 29, risk injury, violence, heart and liver diseases, some cancers, unwanted or unplanned sex, and even death because of their heavy drinking habits."

I can see this, late last calls and cheap drinks will do that!


besides what else is there to do out here? Have you seen a brewtender??

Ah well, schnapps can be handy in the cold, especially on the slopes. Just don't overdo it. Cheers to you and Bosco!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M-Fax
  • From Halfax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My profile

Links

Powered by Blogger

Personal Blog Top Sites

IP Address Location